Follow Survivor Skills

Welcome, Guest. Please login / register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Twitter FaceBook Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Survivor Host Jeff Probst: New NBC Talk Show Gig  (Read 1026 times)
Jynx
Administrator

Site Admin

« on: July 23, 2012, 06:10:21 PM »

From Survivor to talk show host, Jeff Probst is no stranger to engaging an audience. Probst who has won four Emmy awards for Best reality show host will be incorporating some of his survivor skills into the new format of his talk show.

NBC has given the green light on what some are calling the re-creating of the classic talk show. The Jeff Probst show is scheduled to air September 10 on NBC. Deadline is reporting that viewers can expect to see a wide range of topics discussed on the show “The one-hour talk show, hosted and executive produced by Probst, will cover topics ranging from relationships and family dynamics to newsmakers of the day to families facing challenges.

Probst who has been a guest fill in host on Live with Regis and Kelly and Larry King Live had this to say about the new show according to Deadline. “I’m fascinated with people,” Probst said. “And I love adventure. I can’t wait to bring these two worlds together in daytime.”
Survivor Skills

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Support This Site