Follow Survivor Skills

Welcome, Guest. Please login / register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Twitter FaceBook Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abi  (Read 2477 times)
Littletexas

Live well, Laugh Often, Love much

Abi
« on: October 31, 2012, 07:15:19 PM »

Anybody else having a hard time with this little snit.  Sorry, but she did RC wrong.  If I'd been RC as I left tribal I would have turned around and looked right at Abi and said, " FYI I didn't dig up your stupid idol and you know it."

Having a problem with those 3 anyway.  I agree with Penner, they are rude.  jMO

Love your enemies....it will drive them crazy.
DMC05

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 09:52:57 AM »

I don't get her. At all. Her blow up seemed to come out of nowhere.

Agree that they're rude. The one I can't stand is Artis and I'd say, based on his edit, he's even more negative than Abi.

Parvati (votes Coach Dub.): What do they call the girl who slayed the Dragonslayer?

Jasen777: I'd guess "Sandra."
march

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »

I agree with you both.  Abi drive me nuts and can hardly wait until she is gone.  Wish she would have left before RC - just because. Smiley
As for Artis - my god what is wrong with that man?  He is ALWAYS grumpy, never happy about anything.
The other one that started bugging me last night was Jeff Kent and his obsession with Penner.  He is so obsessed with wanting to last longer than Penner that he is not thinking logically.  Skupin flat out told him that he would vote with them and you know he would have brought along RC's vote so what does Kent do - he votes with a group where he is at the bottom of the heap.  Dummy. 
I so want Penner to last longer than Jeff Kent, just because....... Smiley
Littletexas

Live well, Laugh Often, Love much

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 06:31:42 PM »

Me too Marxh.  Penner is really a nice guy.  Truly.  But, I think he gets tired of the child like behavior and goes commando on them all.  Skupin is going to let his obsession with Penner ruin his game.  Oh we'll, I don't like his attitude anyway. 

Love your enemies....it will drive them crazy.
Mr. E of Yonago, Japan

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 01:03:17 AM »

Uh, I think you mean Jeff, LT?

And I concur. His 'big move' was completely ludicrous. Perhaps he believes Matt and Denise will turn to him and Carter after Penner and Skupin are gone? I could see the Malcolm/Denise dyad making that bargain, if only to further their own play-both-ends-against-the-middle strategy. And I theorize that 'Lisa' will be the swing vote between the two dyads who ends up being loyal to Malcolm and Denise, so that could very well be the turning point. Lisa's biggest worry is that she will be either too well liked or too nice for anyone to even consider taking her to the finals.

Mr. E of Yonago, Japan recommends:

Survivor
by Douglas Copeland, in Darwin's Bastards, Zsyzsi Gartner, editor
DMC05

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 03:34:19 AM »

All that said, I do think this has been one of the more unpredictable merges in awhile.

Going back to Abi, I too wish she had gone before RC. It must suck to know you've been played by someone you trust though, post-game (Pete playing Abi against RC I mean).

Parvati (votes Coach Dub.): What do they call the girl who slayed the Dragonslayer?

Jasen777: I'd guess "Sandra."
Strategy1st

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 06:37:52 PM »

You know that's going to come up at the reunion.  I'll be very curious to see how those three players handle it then... RC was pretty bitter about Pete and Abi in her interviews.  She's apparently forgiven Artis, which makes sense considering how much time they'll have spent together at Ponderosa (though she hasn't forgiven him in the videos on CBS website this week).
Survivor Skills

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Support This Site