Follow Survivor Skills

Welcome, Guest. Please login / register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Twitter FaceBook Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No hot women left  (Read 2575 times)
ErictheEnt

« on: October 31, 2012, 09:25:04 PM »

I guess after last season Survivor was due to knock off all the hot women early.  I know Abi isn't disgusting looking but she's such an obnoxious biotch I hardly count her. 

I love this show but I am learning how much of a shallow viewer I am as I enjoy it a lot more when there are some hot women around.  Ah well, I will still watch.

"The biggest difference between a wiseman and a fool is that the fool's mistakes never teach him anything."
Mr. E of Yonago, Japan

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 09:09:43 AM »

There are no un-hot women, just undeveloped appreciation.

Grin

What's hotter than a strong, smart, tough, nurturing, friendly, caring individual like either Denise or 'Lisa'? (I'll give you the dis of Abi, but that's because I'm down on meanness.)

laugh

Mr. E of Yonago, Japan recommends:

Survivor
by Douglas Copeland, in Darwin's Bastards, Zsyzsi Gartner, editor
Littletexas

Live well, Laugh Often, Love much

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 07:40:27 PM »

Oh. Sooooooo amen. mr. E.

Love your enemies....it will drive them crazy.
ErictheEnt

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 09:04:40 PM »

There are no un-hot women, just undeveloped appreciation.

Grin

What's hotter than a strong, smart, tough, nurturing, friendly, caring individual like either Denise or 'Lisa'? (I'll give you the dis of Abi, but that's because I'm down on meanness.)

laugh

Hey, Denise and Lisa are wonderful ladies and they are both attractive people.  I actually think I would get along with them really well in real life.  That being said, I am 31 which makes Denise and Lisa 10 and 18 years older than me.  I think it is natural for me to be more physically attracted to women closer to my age.  I never denied it was shallow.

"The biggest difference between a wiseman and a fool is that the fool's mistakes never teach him anything."
Strategy1st

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 06:33:44 PM »

I just hope that the editors are taking note of the fact that their main eye candy girls are gone... and yet the season is still one of the strongest yet.  Now stop casting women because of how they look in a bikini, damnit!
Survivor Skills

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Support This Site